Showing the single result
New Quay Road, Lancaster - Under Offer
Development site extending to 1.5 acres offered for sale with the benefit of Outline Planning Permission for 12 properties. Planning reference 16/00581/OUT.
RIGHTS OF WAY
The Environment Agency have permanent right of access for maintenance of the flood defence wall.
All Mains Services are available within the near vicinity. (Purchaser to make their own enquiries.)
1. The land will be sold with a signed S106 Agreement providing for an off site contribution equating to a 20% Affordable Housing
2. The Flood Defence Wall is a part of the freehold.
3. The dotted line indicates the present proposed route for the cycle track.
Offers to be received in writing by Friday 9th June 2017, 12:30 pm.
Conditions Relating to Tender:
1. Fisher Wrathall and their clients reserve the right not to accept the highest or indeed any offer in relation this tender.
2. Submission of a tender document does not constitute any part of a contract.
To request a Tender Pack please email:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org