Fisher Wrathall Block Management department looks after properties across Lancashire, Cumbria and North Yorkshire. Sue Stretch and Hilary Wood, our Leasehold Property Managers, work hard to develop and maintain close working relationships with all their lease-holders and directors.
Fisher Wrathall has many years’ professional experience and expertise which the block management team are able to draw on in order to offer you a comprehensive service. We appreciate that each Property that we manage is unique and so we offer a range of services that, where possible, can be tailored to our client’s requirements.
The service provided by Fisher Wrathall includes the following:
- Collecting service charges from leaseholders and collecting any arrears
- Maintaining day to day accounts and income & expenditure statements
- Producing year end accounts, annual spending estimates and budgets
- Preparing an annual budget for the approval of the Ltd Company at its AGM
- Administering Directors Meetings and the AGM
- Managing & arranging suitable building and directors & officers insurance
- Carrying out site visits on a regular basis
- Sourcing and engaging contractors as required
- Fire and Health & Safety assessments
- Additional services tailored to meet your needs
To discuss this further, please contact us.