An increasingly popular service offered by Fisher Wrathall is Block Management, based at our Penny Street office. Hilary Wood and Sue Stretch both work as Leasehold Property Managers looking after blocks located from Garstang to Kendal and across to Settle.
The service provided by Fisher Wrathall includes the following:
- Prepare an annual budget for the approval of the Ltd Company at its AGM (to include a forecast/reserve for future years expenditure)
- Maintain monthly income and expenditure statements
- Manage and arrange Annual General meetings and Directors meetings
- Collect and account for all payments due from leaseholder and to be responsible for collecting any arrears
- Arrange contractors to carry out any necessary works within the expenditure limits specified, unless due to emergency, and paying contractors for any work successfully completed. We will also see and keep copies of all contractors liability insurance
- Arrange for the placement of suitable building and Directors and officers insurance.
- Arrange banking facilities and maintaining banking arrangements on behalf of the company Account
- Arrange for final accounts to be drawn up by an accountant
- Deal with any routine enquiries raised by the leaseholder to include repair and maintenance issues
- Carry out site visit on a regular basis, without the use of equipment, to check the common parts for any problems
- Keep files of leases and other documents relating to the Property that have been supplied to the Agent and make all relevant records available for the Company on reasonable demand. These files must not be taken from Fisher Wrathall offices; however copies can be made but may be charged
- Provide information to solicitors and others in connection with enquiries on sales (fees are chargeable to those applying for information) Issue and arrange signing of the share certificate after sale of property and notice of Transfer
To discuss this further, please contact us.